What Makes TCIM So Effective Across the Board
Here Are Some Of The Key Elements of the TCIM System.
Further definition and understanding of the principles and insights are taught in the training.
1. Dissolve barriers – make a concerted effort to listen to and learn from others by breaking an arrogant stand with status, power and position by “Knowing the Pure and Divine Ego is the Esteemed Self.” : First Key in TCIM
2. Create and maintain an attitude of openness to all of your experiences. “Look for the purpose; Look for the Good.” : Eighth Key in TCIM
3. Commit whatever time is really necessary to have what you want; get real. “True intent equals always equals outcome.” : Sixth Key in TCIM
4. Have a game “REAL” plan/goal that works for you, then do it. “I am the creator of my thoughts, feelings, actions and ultimately how I choose to experience life.” : Twelfth Key in THE CHOICE IS MINE
5. Define rules of engagement. “Using my free will through Unconditional Love and responsibility, blessings are endless.” : Eleventh Key in TCIM
6. Actively listen, I mean really listen from the heart “no talking” or “thinking” when listening.” The Distinction between being your true “Self” and the responsibility of being the “True Self.” : Second Key in TCIM
7. Be patient. “Remember what I have forgotten within myself, and I have no life lessons.” :
Third Key in TCIM
8. Listen in Reverse. Be open to the thought and feelings of others. It could be as simple as asking for feedback on ideas. Be ready for brutal honesty! Don’t fight it! Ask kids. They often see so clearly what we overlook. In either case, the children will feel valued and you will get valuable feedback. Just remember to be open and don’t shoot the messenger. “The reflection of self from others” :
Fifth Key in TCIM
If you are attempting to move ahead in business, build your professional and personal relationships or just get through life without too many bruises… shift your consciousness. Observe, listen and be open to doing it differently.